AAMA to Host FenestrationMasters Contest and Game ShowAugust 15th, 2014 by Editor
The American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) will host an online contest on LinkedIn and Twitter every Tuesday and Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. EDT from Aug. 5 through Sept. 3. The contest will feature quiz questions from AAMA’s FenestrationMasters program.
Each Tuesday, one quiz question will be asked in AAMA’s LinkedIn group and a different quiz question will be posted on AAMA’s Twitter on Wednesday. The first five respondents with the correct answer will receive a 5 percent discount each week for up to 25 percent off FenestrationMasters courses and exams. To participate in the online contest, follow AAMA on Twitter or search for the contest hashtag, #RUsmarter. Join the association’s LinkedIn group to participate on there.
Additionally, each day of GlassBuild America, Sept. 9-11 in Las Vegas, AAMA will host the game show, Are You Smarter than a FenestrationMaster, where participants will be awarded a 5 percent discount on FenestrationMasters courses and exams for each quiz question they answer correctly. Participants have the chance to win a 25 percent discount during GlassBuild.
Online contest/game show terms are as follows:
- Discounts apply only to individual FenestrationMaster or FenestrationAssociate course subscriptions and exams.
- Discounts cannot be applied to previous orders.
- Discounts may be transferred to another individual within the same company as the winner.
- During the online contest, an individual may only win on one social media platform (Twitter or LinkedIn) each week for a maximum online discount of 25 percent.
- Redemption of discounted courses and exams must be handled through AAMA staff by contacting FenestrationMasters@aamanet.org.